Bloor Promenade Condos is the final phase at Islington Terraces development by Tridel located at the Bloor and Islington area. Bloor Promenade promises to be a stunning development by Tridel with a modern exterior and fine finishes. Exact address of this project is 64 Cordova Ave, Toronto, ON. Bloor Promenade has a near perfect Transit Score of 98 and a Walk Score is 85.
Welcome to where the fashionable vibe of Bloor Street West and access to everything downtown via islington Station Subway, mingles with 200 years of rich history. Here, it’s all just steps away. Charming shops and restaurants of islington Village are as easily accessible as the stylish Kingsway on Bloor and Sherway Gardens. Golf, hike or bike on trails, at nearby parks and 5 world-class golf courses. Even the thriving employment district of islington City Centre is around the corner.
This project will be constructed in 3 phases. First two phases are Sold out and this final phase will be of 38 storeys tower.
- No. of floors –38
- No. of units – 370
- Architects – Kirkor Architects
- Developer – Tridel
- Interior Designer – BY IV Design
- Sq footage from TBA
- Available in 1 BR, 1 BR+Den, 2 BR, 2BR+den
- No. of Floor plans – TBA
Information for Investors-
- Rent-ability – Neighborhood vacancy rates below 1% with less than 20 days on market
- Rental Rates – Averaging $3-$3.10 /square foot
- Rental Appreciation – Rental rates appreciated an average of 6.5% year over year (Source – Toronto Real Estate Board)
- Rental Rates in the area range with the following-
1 Bedroom- $1500-$1800
1 Bedroom + Den- $1800-$2000
2 Bedrooms- $2200-$2500
2 Bedroom + Den- $2300-$2650
Real Estate Sales Statistics for W08 District from Jan to Mar, 2017